graphic by EarthWisdom
1) When you enter ritual space take a moment to read what has been said before you enter, and be aware of what part of the ritual you are entering. If you enter before a circle is cast, feel free to greet the others in the circle, but respect that this is a time for grounding and centering; quiet greetings and questions about the ritual to come are appropriate. Please hold general conversation until afterwards.
2) If you enter after the circle is cast, take a moment to write to the priestess, (email or ICQ) asking her to let you know when it is an appropriate time to announce your presence. If people are in a meditative process or energy is being raised, please wait quietly until these processes are complete. The priestess will invite you to introduce yourself when appropriate.
3) This ritual is being created by people who follow differing traditions and pantheons...by it's nature it is eclectic. Please respect these differences. This is a gift to all of us from those participating in the ritual; receive this gift with grace.
4) For all participants, new and old, even if you are not actively creating the ritual, please participate. Positive thoughts, prayers, and energy lend power to the circle, negative or skeptical thoughts will hinder the work.
5) Respect the sacred space of the circle. Do not enter with animosity in your heart, or with anger in your soul. Although Perfect Love and Perfect Trust may not be realistic in a public ritual, they are our goal.
6) If you have any doubt whether something should be raised in ritual, or how or when, please contact the HPS in email before interjecting. She will be checking for questions frequently, and will guide the ritual according to what her experience and guidance suggests is for the highest good.
7) After the ritual, please do not question, criticise or analyse what happened. Release the energy and your expectations. Good magic takes time.